Monday, April 24, 2006

Palpitations In The Kidneys

thought to my "anniversary"

now I'm 19 years old

I will surely need another half year until I realized it right ... but what is 19 nor less than twenty

only encourages me is the anniversary of my birth again to think. " one year. 365tage. Much has happened in the time.

kennengelert I have new people, I now count among my best friends (Andrea, Connie [yes, I know ... for my part I have to clarify the last], Christopher, Thomas, to name a few), I have some experience (one every day go away week, my first time, a brilliant ski holiday, I started to smoke, I was attacked for the first time, I formed the first-like future plans, I was drinking with my brother got drunk with my mother half a bottle of tequila ,.... ...)

but somehow is not the time to tauern ... my birthday ... I should rejoice ... but I do not feel it. Previously we did not expect you to have a birthday ... Today, this happens by the way ... and if you do not think we know does not exist. old age comes creeping ... "The time is ticking you a little time"

19 years. basically I want to thank all my living in any accompanying form, designed, improved, worse, have changed or affected. You all been a part of me. You all have, each in his white dominated and helped me to become the I am today.

Thank you!


your lg Mathias

0 comments:

Post a Comment