Friday, June 2, 2006

Best Masterbaition In Shower

The Experiement: Day 1



only 24 hours without fernsehn ... and already beginning to bear fruit. Yesterday I got my bike out of the cellar fetched and again to running condition (pass I was but still can not reason: weather and want none with me * sniff *), 100 pages Glamorama (-Bret Easton Ellis) read, walking was I and I have (and this is the worst) I again tried to play the guitar to teach. yet I failed miserably ... but no boob tube ... I've now also "practiced" again. I'm really curious how it goes on.

heavy I just do the dinner alone ... in my room ... this is almost a reflex to the TV switch ... but I've beherschen to know ... there are still nciht times 2 days ... but I am a bit proud of MCIH

only the assumption that I would do without tv for Matrua more ... well ... which has nciht

confirmed that ... and now I go walking ...

lg Mathias

0 comments:

Post a Comment