The live in a leather cover
in 2 days is it so far. Position, pattern, or whatever you might say to me in the house. I will be going away Of course, what else is above me. I got my things together tonight Wanted: identity card, registration form, birth certificate, proof of citizenship and even the vaccination certificate.
All these documents are available in a sleek leather briefcase finely packaged neatly in clear plastic, things in common with all my certificates, religious (baptismal certificate ,...) and verbal assessments. It is beautiful, the old certificates durchzusehn again. All the feelings of those days come again, good as bad. One thinks to and in the end can only be sad. Not because of the good old forgotten times, but because his entire life fits into a leather folder. Eighteen years combined on a couple of A4 notes, which would one say you are.
birth certificate: Existential basis. Without this piece of paper, we knew once we nciht exist.
the good old proof of citizenship. The note tells us which team would we have to cheer for the football and for which country we must hold out our ass in the war ... an A4 page ...
E-Card, a plastic card to each person makes to a number. 10 digits. nciht not less ... we're just a number, one in 8 million.
official photo ID. otherwise how would we know who we are.
and from the testimony that convert knowledge into numbers, I will not even begin
makes me fear that my whole life fits in an A4 folder. I know that I am more than an A4 folder more than a few papers and identity cards. but basically the same anyway.
our whole life we are judged, evaluated, must always prove who we are, but none, not one interested ... is what we are, what I am. best would be all if any one number would be ......
but we're ... 10 digits
so fed. Tuesday, I have position, then I can "my life," stowed away again in the board. Until I am just a number .....
lg 1918250487
0 comments:
Post a Comment