..... in vino veritas
so ... I can actually sleep nciht ... have not had much sleep but I'm already awake again .. hmm but anyway
and because I understand nothing else to do with myself ... I write just
So Monday 24 October is already a
Timel ago. but I will still be loss.
I was in the theater, as part of my subscriptions TDJ, more precisely in the popular theater and got me, "India" angsehen. I knew it already from her film (damn good film) and knew about what it was. But I was have EHCT surprised how well they do on stage. The characters were depicted insanely good, you could see their despair, their fear of loneliness that was actually transferred all the time about stupid jokes ...
likely to say so tragic comedy ...
the finest things about this evening was certainly my company. Miss Wesenauer gave me the honor and has accompanied me. She has been seeing just a dream ...
and after the theater we were then drink another cup of coffee and talking until we have picked up their friend.
Well that was the Monday
Tuesday 25 October
Movies: The Dukes of Hazzard
was pretty funny ... amn if his level is down a bit .. but whatever ... I laughed ... as well as Patrick and Andrea and Markus (connys friend) ... only the Conny even held back ... It was by far her nciht humor.
I am after the movie yet given inputs into Megiddo ... after a long time again ... was pretty funny ...
good .. the rest of the week was quite normal ... without a hitch ...
except that I really wanted to go on Saturday 666 ... but I was SOOO bad mood on Saturday night ... terrible .. I did not want to go away, do not lust for anything ... I was soo nciht down and I knew why ... I've then put down easy ... nciht could sleep ... was then morning to 5 in there and I've herumgewältzt awake in bed ... "Thoughts like machine-gun salvos through my head" ... but it must also hold manachmal ... 've
Sunday I spent with a long walk with Christine because ... but was "freezing cold" but it was really funny ... much talk ... laughed a lot
Monday 31 October
nothing to report
the evening, we (Patrick & Andrea, Connie and I) stayed with Connie since ... 3klassigen with horror movies, Malibu and milk =) I
fallen ones hats ... I did anyway nciht to leave ... so what a perfect evening ... I really
fallen ones and even today
family dinner ... Brother + friend + Do not warn there ...
it was just a typical family evening ... Most scholars consider Spirch my mother with children because ... Elisabeth also ...
and my father and my brother, beer and wine bottles are emptied wrong ... so is the later in the evening with us
I then joined me to the men's round ... have one or two glass of wine drunk
but it was really funny ... It was such a harmony in the room ... even though we talked all the time for being stupid, "shot" each other with stupid wuchteln have had such a unity ... The summit was so when we went to third Viennese songs began to sing ... my father was quite surprised that I can read the lyrics ...
was really nice
späater the evening .. I think semi-22's it ... but ka ... Christine is yet to come ... and what can I say ... I hope she is still talking with me after she met my brother ... in this situation =)
but it has its fallen ones ... at least said sies ...
all wars in all a nice evening ... though again some secrets from the dark past of my father and my brother has appeared ...
so ... I hope I can sleep now ... good night =) stay tunned ...
Mathias
0 comments:
Post a Comment