Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Giving Baby Attention

Run Devil Run

today I go, in my boredom, which the strength of a night "ballet 12-tone music had "the eugenic Schwarzenbergplatz direction Prince Street. The sun is shining and I am Buckl runs the sweat down. As my gaze wandered briefly to the left, it was already too late ... I'm staring a 10 m with large tussi to immortalized, "stand beautification plan" on one of those.
She has a pink-colored bunnies in the arms of a plain collar that, while things could have come from the Humana donation of Paris Hilton. including youth in large embellishing letters, in a dynamics and pretending Scripture. "! Totaly Sexy"
At first glance I was surprised that one may now apply for public traffic in women (the company name sounded kind of ... east). I rejected this idea but shortly it again. But now I wavered between an advertisement for screening of the eyes or fashion. How
after wasting some logical thought heraustellte: was it safe mode.

From herzend hoping that this Christmas tree lying in the arm with Easter Bunny look is not the next trend, I left the scene ... Troen

0 comments:

Post a Comment