Thoughts on International Women's Day (sorry for the delay)
On the way to the university I pass a flower shop. Actually, to two. Right next to each other, which raises the question of how these two shops can survive with the same product (more often I ask myself this question at Kepab stalls ...). But I will not go into an ecological principle Disskussion on the playing field and market saturation of Blumentandler Bruzzel and kebab stalls.
Much more on the advertising messages in the window of the first flower shop:
"Give her flowers for International Women's Day!"
Apart from this, I find it discriminatory that the International Women's equality and emancipation is, but the World Men's Day, which Incidentally, every year since 2000 on 3 November taking place, "the consciousness of men in the healthcare sector is expanding.
Furthermore, why should I congratulate the women on International Women? Congratulations, you're a woman! I congratulate not make any hedgehog that he is a hedgehog. If I found, despite or perhaps because of the wall a climate, I would assume that the hedgehog I would understand nciht ... whether over or nciht.
So why should I buy a woman flowers, she added two XX daffür Chromosonen. I strongly doubt that the gifted lady handed me seriously on my flowers would reciprocate, "! Thank Even before my generation, I always wanted to be a woman ..."
Again Once apart, some femministische Kampfleseben me also to respond to my flower gift I might make my front teeth in dispute.
love Fraunhofer understand me wrong ... nciht President shall, if it suited for, you will get my vote ... But these days are anything like the International name days: No one really knows exactly why he has such and such a day ... or wesegegen, most of it is also not care ... and no one has actually really helped himself what ...
in this sense ... beautiful flowers to the world women day (sorry for the delay)
0 comments:
Post a Comment