my first entry
Over and Out ... my first entry, my first blog
want something really always wanted to have, but have only now overcome the pig dog
so. what you write like this in his first post? ah no idea
the following will be interesting ... I hope =)
so. times to the present day. Basically boring. I am sick (cough me every 10 minutes my cerebellum out) and I can still tomorrow to school (btw. this is the TGM in Vienna 20). What joy. but hey
the only thing would be worth mentioning is the election result in Styria. The
my mind was very pleased ...
SPÖ ==> victory, finally hit the black in Styria
ÖVP ==> LoooooooSer
FPÖ ==> LoooooooSer, No Nazis in the Styrian Landtag ;-)
BZÖ ==> see Freedom Party =) Dennen
Green ==> I had a bit more indulged
KPÖ ==> that's a matter for themselves. Kalter is a irssing Sympathetic politicians .. with the right priorities ... I would have also voted ... However, this is certainly not the breakthrough of the Communist Party ... because I think the nciht this will repeat in Burgenland and Vienna ... do not have the politicians like Kaltenegger
So much ... you see my political position, I think flashing light =)
well ... something to behold Burgenland will be
and then in Vienna (My first choice ... I will report) on Oct.23rd am very excited ...
now because ... I remain the best Regards ... and hope that someone will read this =) ciao
your Baer
0 comments:
Post a Comment