Saturday, October 8, 2005

24 Hour Laundromats On The Upper East Side

tired and my brother's birthday ...

Saturday ... and I sit in school
what a joy ...
the 2 worst hours I've been behind me ... Mathematics ... Differential equation
my life I'll need nimma .... but whatever ... I can always reluctant nciht if I am doing my graduation

so much for school ... I will also lose more nciht

what he will bring day today so ...
is planned that I drink with my brother which go (the birthday), to a place called G-spot ... (Yes I have a brother who is 37 and father ... and 1.87 ... and big plays guitar or is the lifeguards in Gänsehäufl)

so where I was (without interruption by the teacher) so I go away this evening with my Brudner ... to a place called G-spot ... somewhere in da Alserstraße ... I had to be curious ... drink with my brother which is always quite strange ... basically it is only my half brother ... but that does not matter ...
He is the mom anscheind nciht so good ... I worry a bit ... but oh well ... We'll see tonight is pointed

have nciht but before the whole night at the G-spot to stay but then also to the "Rockpup" to behold
are all there again anyway ... will write ... hopefully ...

I would also like today my friend + + we meet again ... I dnek far too often they ... but oh well ... I think this will go out cnith ... unfortunately ... but hopefully I see them quite soon


so I think that was all ...

stay tuned
Mathias

0 comments:

Post a Comment