Ole
nungut
today's school was once again just boring ... otherwise can not I express
there is the further that I write a program in a programming language must be that I've never used and always considered unnecessary
Visual Basic
and all have then with ASP ... nciht Accsess and understanding with a database from which I also have no idea
why the fuck I can not do in PHP ... I can at least ... but as far as to have
morning I Deutsch referat ... udn absolutely no desire to God ... thanks only Abstract with two ... but I shall probably read only ... How good are the teachers nciht is and it will suck ... yet I've always always props in English ... but hey
nungut ... Now the beautiful part of the evening ... I've met me with a good friend (whose name I will tell nciht here because I know nciht whether they want it)
we went for a walk ... talked a lot ... about God and the world ... she even confided to me some of their problems, what I really what does it mean ... because I know they like to talk about it nciht
in any case we kissed ... omg ... It was wonderful ... I felt like even more nciht stopped ... continued to make ever ... irgednwann but they had to be home ... of course ...
but we are NOT together ... I'm not sure if I want a relationship ... and it has been so nciht really click ... and I think / feel / think / flatter myself that she looks just about the ... if nciht sies should tell me ... We are good friends as before ... she knows I'm always there for them, as for all my other friends are important to me ... only that we kiss and hold ...
we have to the term "friendship + +" agreed
;-) I hope I see her again tomorrow ... it has saved my day ... (Thank you!)
nungut ... that's actually in the whole, well again ... now needs a few more pictures out looking for English presentation tomorrow ... and then I'll go to bed ... Im already weider soo tired
I sleep easy enough ...
so ... stay tuned!
Mathias
0 comments:
Post a Comment