Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Elmo Birthday Invite Saying

... .. what a fucking day until now ... .. hopefully

what crappy day ...
oversleep in da morning I ... this must be horrible tea from my mother ... because I train so still like a dog barking Huste

I am of course too late ... Thank God for a teacher Dems do not care ..
at noon we were at a Chinese restaurant, a crispy duck was eating .. which was not very good but ...

electrical engineering was so boring I'm dozed off ... and the first in the series ... is great if the teacher wakes up the ... really great ...

and now another 3 hours at my "favorite teacher" (note sarcasm ...) ... mister I'm so Konserwativ I "belong to all the gay cocks cut off most like (true statement from him) and now works

nciht my laptop so as I want ... SAP does not go ... so I can Amchem nciht the fucking exercise and be my first minus treasurer at the first exercise ... Yay ...

and else .. The whole day is just Zach ... and ... just terrible

hopefully it will better tonight ... I'll go with Patrick, Andrea, Nike, Martin, Mark, Rim, and what I know who drink cocktails and play billiards ... hopefully this will at least funny ... I need finally diversified

well ... so much more ... now I can annoy me more

stay tuned ... Mathias

0 comments:

Post a Comment