Thursday, October 13, 2005

Can You Get A Cold Sore On Your Forehead

Andrea birthday, German Department, intelligence theater, ...

a very good evening.
I've already reported to be longer nciht So the times, a longer review.

which has done so.
Andrea's birthday, on Tuesday the 11th October. A gurnd for me and Patrick, a funny gift to imagine handing over.
and we succeeded. We have filled a 110L garbage bag with scraps of paper and inserted the 5 small luggage. and she had herauskrammen the luggage ... which is not so simple .. but for the spectators damn funny =) I hope
it has about the gifts (I got her a Jhonny Depp poster, a geshcenkt GreenDay aufnäher) happy. but I'm pretty sure you'll like it.

In any case we were to ehrern Andreas birthday in the evening on ... All together about twenty people where I want to mention a few by name: Andrea (no na na net, has been looking like a princess with her crown), Conny (as always hide out and see ... had a beautiful dress ...) , Patirk (was really good on it), Thomas (with whom I've danced again quite hot * fg *), Stefan (I've seen for the first time dancing), Nike (ausgeshen again very nice ... and she has me again awarded mut ... thank you), Martin was (just Martin), ...

we were at the Buddha Club, Nussdorfer Strasse. very nice place ... when I added the music promised nciht that Coktail prices at the "action Tuesday" have it all the more. where do you get around 1 € a cocktail?
have a total of 4 drunk ... Capirinia one, two and a Strawberry Daquiri Sex on The Beach.

of Tuesday night was just funny ... It had seemed as though all had a good time ... It was getantzt ... It was just lusitg .... and I've smoked shisha for the first time ... great ... I have to repeat. Arriving home we are
with one of the last metros

just a fun evening ... I think all parties think the same ...

Happy I wish you, Dear Andrea, again at this point!!



Then, the Wednesday 12 October

had actually been made in the school go to ... loosely based on the theme parties who may also be able to work but I could
nciht ... and the claim is shit ...
get up I wanted and am back gesakt to bed and I immediately like a stone continued to sleep
I've finally decided eienn school outdoor insert tag had anyway to write my German paper on the book "The Lost Honour of Katharina Blum by Heinrich Böll

usually falls to me something easy .... but this Wednesday it was for me an almost impossible task ... I simply did not occur ... no records ... no words ... no letters ... awful ...
I bruahcte 3 pages for this shit all day ... to 1 clock early and nciht've done it to make a keyword list ...

of total Wednesday was just cruel ... I had so many thoughts at once in the head, I was afraid my head explodes. I have not even got MCIH the series ... I'm in my bed for hours located and had a thought after another in the head.


Thursday the 13th October
German Unit ... As mentioned ... inadequate preparation
I improvised ... I knew what I convey wanted, but ncith like ...
I acquitted myself often muddled, stupid error made when read ...
it was not really a presentation of me as I was used to from me .... so I was zufireden with the 2-3 still quite ...

then there were now a strange experience
English: I have ... because I have too much to do with my D_referat phrases had not learned ... and I wanted to go home ...
since Andrea had meant ... do you always wegrenen
and I have to say "no" ... I will always run away nciht
and then I thought ... in the free hour ... was in the schoolyard ... in the sun ... and I thought ... why are you running away forever ... I had no answer that could satisfy me ... I'm racing I beshclossen nciht away more ... at least today I have the nciht

pharse learned (in 15 min) and I 3,5 / 5 you know ... which is better than not to be there ...
and showed me how unnecessary it is to run away ... learned again what ... I hope this insight remains .. and nciht only in school ...

then I was this evening at the Volksoper ... in the course of the "Theatre of Youth" - Abo's

Views I'm me, Sound of Music

but the play was really horrible ... SOO KITSCIHIG ... and so poorly made ...
was just bad to laugh at so much kitsch to gabs much

frightening people but how many of these worst Kind of like home kitsch and clapping * scary *

well ... more I want to lose about nciht ... must go to bed am tired


tunded stay!

Mathias

0 comments:

Post a Comment