blub
hmmm
Weekend Was zach ... and since I wanted to make a patrik chill-out ... Andrea also ... that was the plan but there is
Patrik weggepennt by 22 .. and Andrea shortly ... So a pretty
wars ernüchternter evening ... was then still to 6 clock up early and got there first with me via Icq Conny, and then as Judith, entertain my Korespodentin in Iceland.
Monday was a day like any other
Deinstag even the evening I was in the cinema .... Night Watch ... geiler film. I must say ... only the voices were Syncron bissl a weak ... but no matter ... geiler film ... horny story ... 'm looking forward aufn 2nd ...
I was with Patrick, Andrea, Stefan and Markus cinema, and after that we still warn of a beer
hmmm something is with me lately ... I just do not know what.
stragne somehow ... seems so than would collapse again all about me ... but I just know what nciht ... and I come not behind it ... makes MCIH ziemlcih ready ...
I do actually think ppositiv ... cih had made myself ... but if you have an evening ... sooo which one to relish, as I did yesterday ... one wonders what it all really is
in the pub I was sitting at the table and I have 4 people around me that something felt strange to sit around ... frightening ... if you was my best friend the bedneckt here ... I have nothing gerdet ... have prevented me from every word, I did not hear my voice .. I'd be afraid of her ... it was a total sense strand ... scary ... and I have no idea where it comes from or what I can do about it ... I will nciht already have a war on my feelings ...
oh I know ... the mom just everything is so strange ... My fears come up again ... Monotonicity loneliness, unimportance. and I feel soo helpless ... and make more and more densely ... I'm afraid that everything will EHCT what they used to ... this is all without MCIH developed ... alls changes ... I just got the feeling just to stand ... I know
so that's about all I do able to write without knowing what actually is really wrong with me
thanks for listening =)
stay tuned
Mathias
0 comments:
Post a Comment